This chalet is situated in the midst of a dream panorama!
It is located on the slopes above the village de Lauenen in the direction of the Lauenensee, in a very calm area on the edge of pastureland.
It has a large terrace providing a view on the Wildhorn and all its surrounding mountains.
The exposure to sunlight is optimum.
This chalet was built in the 1980s on a plot of 1,700 m2.
It has a gross floor surface of 165 m2, bringing the total interior surface to about 320 m2, spread over 3 levels.
The chalet consists of :
- a very spacious living room, with old wood fittings and high ceilings, opening up onto a vast terrace
- a very elegant entrance hall
- a dining room
- a kitchen
- a spacious master bedroom with bathroom
- 3 double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom
- 1 bedroom for the staff
- an office
- A TV room
- a sauna area
- a cellar & a machine room
It should be noted that one to two additional bedrooms can be created in the chalet, subject to some conversion work.
Finally, this chalet has a garage for 2 cars, as well as an outside courtyard with space for parking 3 to 4 cars.
SALE PRICE ON REQUEST